Saturday, August 14, 2010

Israel tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybodyyyy! 

So tomorrow's the big day!! I leave for my 5 month volunteering adventure in Israel, and I am so so excited!  God knows exactly what I'll be doing there, but I will find out shortly and whatever it is I'm sure it will be an amazing experience.  I'm going to make a blog so I can post pictures and stories and will attempt to keep updating it, but as I told my mother, if i'm not on here a lot that means I'm busy having too much fun!  I definitely will have my computer so we can video chat, skype, email, etc., and I have a super fancy hi-tech Israeli phone so if you really want to call that I can send you the number!  Feel free to visit! It would be funnnnnnnnn!  And those of you who haven't yet gone on Birthright, you should do it over your winter break! It would be fabulous to hang out in Israeeeeellll!!!

Shalom and love you all, 
Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. i bet your new fancy israeli phone is better than your current phone, lolz :)
    miss you alreadddyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete